Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Creature Design

Final Assignment: Equine, primate, bovine and avian combination. 




Final creature character



Avian Assignment: Hoopoe (a European breed of bird )



Bird character:



Avian creature:



Avian Creature Character:



Bovine Assignment: Barbados Black Belly sheep character.
Bovine Creature


Bovine Creature Character


The Equine: Norwegian Fjord Horse

The Horse Character
The caption read as follows:
"When birds started moving in, and the farm cat got caught. Punzel knew it was time to get a trim."
 Final Creature Design based on the Fjord horse, with several other animals mixed in.
 Here's the Creature, stylized version. ^___^
A discarded idea for my creature horse that I really liked, so I threw it up here. :)





I didn't like my Primate assignment, so that won't be going here, but here are the Canine and Feline assignments thus far.

The Canine: I did a Jack Russell.



 
Then the Creature:  


I call him a "Thorny Terrier" ^____^


The Feline: Snow Leopard




Then my creature and stylized creature version.











No comments:

Post a Comment